Cantonese Translation Services
NAATI Accredited Cantonese Translator Brisbane
Cantonese NAATI Translator
Brisbane Translation has screened the best Cantonese translators who are NAATI certified. We have handpicked translators who have a proven track record of producing reliable and accurate Cantonese translation services in the least amount of time. If you need specialised translators, don’t worry. Our translators have years of experience in the translation industry where they have translated thousands of documents in their field of expertise.
With more than seven years of experience in producing NAATI certified Cantonese translation services, we have understood what our clients need and what they don’t like. This has tremendously helped us in providing high-quality Cantonese translation services. When you avail of our Cantonese NAATI translators, you are confident that you will be receiving translations that meet the high standards of Australia.
You can use our translations for submissions to:
- Dental Board of Australia
- Australian Courts
- Department of Immigration and Citizenship
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Engineers Australia
- Department of Transport and Main Roads
Complete the free translation quote form and receive an email containing the firm quotation for your document.
Cantonese Documents We Translate
Cantonese Birth Certificate Translation
Cantonese Driver’s Licence Translation
Cantonese Marriage Certificate Translation
Cantonese Diploma Certificate Translation
Cantonese Degree Certificate Translation
Cantonese Academic Transcript Translation
Cantonese Police Check Translation
Cantonese NAATI Translation
How can I order a translation?
Our Cantonese translation services are under a continuous improvement process so we can provide a better and easier translation ordering process. You can easily order your translation online via this webpage. Simply follow the steps below. You don’t need to go out anymore, avail of our Cantonese translation services while you are travelling, watching TV at home or taking a break in your office.
- Get started by filling in the necessary information in the translation quote form. Upload a simple photo or scan of your document and click the submit button.
- Open your email in 15 minutes; we have sent you the exact quote and other details for your Cantonese document.
- Pay through PayPal, credit card or online bank transfer. Choose which is more convenient for you.
- We will start the translation once your payment is verified. A draft of the completed translation will be emailed to you for you to review.
- If you are happy with the draft, inform us, and we will proceed to send you the final translation’s soft copy. If you need a hard copy, let us know, and we will send a copy to your preferred address by Post (additional postage and handling fee applies).
About the Cantonese Language
- Cantonese is a member of the Sino-Tibetan languages. It came from the Middle Chines and later on became Canton’s main language in South China.
- More than 100 million people around the world use the Cantonese language.
- The Cantonese language is composed of six varying tones. These are used to help differentiate words from one another.
- Writing and speaking Cantonese is different. The written form of the Cantonese language is the same as that of the Mandarin or Standard Chinese.
Our Happy Clients
Got my translation very fast. They are very easy to deal with and would highly recommend to anyone needing translation services.