Norwegian Translation Services
NAATI Accredited Norwegian Translator Brisbane
Norwegian Translation Services For Individuals and Businesses
Norwegian is Norway’s official language. It is used by more than 5 million people around the globe. The Swedish and Danish languages share similar vocabularies with the Norwegian language.
Currently, the Norwegian language has two written forms – Bokmal and Nynorsk. Brisbane Translation’s experienced Norwegian translators are capable of helping you with both of these forms.
With the help of our Norwegian translation services, the contents of your documents will be understood and conveyed accurately by your target audience.
Receive an instant quote by simply completing the translation form on this page. We will email your document’s exact price request in 15 minutes.
Document Translation Services
Brisbane Translation offers professional Norwegian translation services in the marketing, finance, business, legal, medical, technical, and personal fields. We also provide translations on different types of documents
Norwegian Documents We Translate
Norwegian Birth Certificate Translation
Norwegian Driver’s Licence Translation
Norwegian Marriage Certificate Translation
Norwegian Diploma Certificate Translation
Norwegian Degree Certificate Translation
Norwegian Academic Transcript Translation
Norwegian Police Check Translation
Norwegian NAATI Translation
Unsurpassed Norwegian Translation Services Quality
Brisbane Translation has put together a team of expert linguists who are dedicated to delivering top quality translations and will handle your project to make sure that the final translation is to a high standard. Whatever field you’re in, our Norwegian NAATI translators have years of experience in every area.
All of our Norwegian translators are certified by NAATI, the accreditation body and national standard for Australia’s translation industry. So you are guaranteed that your translations conform to the high standards of Australia. All of our translations can be submitted to government institutions and authorities that require NAATI certified translations.
Interested in our Norwegian translation services? Follow these easy steps.
- Complete the free quote form on this web page. Include a copy of the document you wish to be translated. Please include your requirements in the message box. Let us know when you need your document. Afterwards, we will send you a firm quote in less than 15 minutes.
- Complete your order via PayPal transfer, credit cards or direct bank transfer.
- We will send you a soft copy via email after the translation is finished.
- Upon your request, we will also send you a certified hard copy by post (additional postage and handling fee applies).
Quick Facts About the Norwegian Language
- An estimated 86 to 90% of Norwegians utilise the Bokmal in their daily written language. It is being used in 92% of most written publications.
- There are 39 letters in the Norwegian language. Three new letters are added to the English alphabet. These are æ, ø, and å.
- If a Norwegian speaker meets a Danish speaker, the two won’t need an interpreter as the two languages are similar.
Our Happy Clients
Amazing and fast service. Great prices for what they offer compared to other translators. Very responsive to e-mails. Would definitely recommend!